Simple to use Keyboard shortcuts for Lync emoticons
Microsoft Lync is a communication platform that is designed to help people connect seamlessly over the intranet. Lync may be used on Windows as well as on other operating systems including mobile devices and tablets. Lync has a single client experience for voice calls, video calls, instant messaging and for setting your online status.
Another advantage for Lync users is that, now they can connect to anyone on Skype as well. With this amazing cross platform connectivity feature, Lync has enabled rich communication channels for millions of people across the globe. Let’s have a look at some of the important features that Lync offers to its users-
- With Lync, users can stay connected with their colleagues and clients as it allows you to communicate securely.
- Lync is available for use across platform, which means you can use it on your PC, phone, browser and tablets as well.
- Lync has amazing connectivity that includes multiparty instant messaging, video conferencing.
- Lync is effective yet simple to be managed, as it is a reliable platform for all real time communications.
- Lync allows you to access all your previous communications.
Lync also offers you to use Lync emoticons for an impressive communication. Though, the chat window has a tab with emoticon icon, allowing you to use emoticons of your choice from the Lync emoticons list, you can also use keyboard shortcuts to create the same. Below given is the image reference for locating the emoticon tab -
Here are the frequently used Lync keyboard shortcuts for emoticons. Try them now on your application for quicker, smoother and effortless communication within your team…
- Smiley : )
- Open Mouth Smile :>
- Wink Smiley ;)
- Surprised Smiley :-O
- Tongue out :P
- Angry Face :@
- Sad face L
- Crying face :’(
- Disappointed Smiley :|
- It’s a deal (ok)
- I agree/ check mark (y)
- I disagree/ red X mark (n)
- Can I call? (cic)
- Online green (ol)
- Busy (busy)
- Do Not Disturb (dnd)
With so many Microsoft Lync emoticons shortcuts, it’s time to get started to represent your facial expressions virtually. Emoticons are also known as ‘smiley’ and are an effective way of representing your mood and facial expressions for an effective communication with colleagues, clients and friends over your intranet.