Install Microsoft® Office PowerPoint 2010
How to install Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010?
So, you want to prepare a good and attractive PowerPoint presentation for your school kid, but do you know how to install Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 in your PC. Well, this is one of the most effective and impressive presentation with great graphics and effects, however, installing it in your computer can be little bit confusing.
The new version of Microsoft Office PowerPoint has some very interesting features that give you different ways for sharing and creating dynamic presentations for the targeted audience. PowerPoint is publishing software that is created by the Microsoft Corporation for making virtual presentations and slideshows.
So, if you are looking for the solution to install Office PowerPoint in your PC, then you can follow our quick and easy steps mentioned below. Here are the steps to install in your PC.
Follow the instructions to install Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 in your computer:Â Â
- Insert the Microsoft Office PowerPoint installation disc into your computer’s drive.
- The Microsoft PowerPoint installation wizard opens automatically along with a dialog window asking you to enter your user information.
- Enter your name, initials, and organization in the designated, blank data forms that will appear on the initial installation dialog screen.
- Enter the installation disc’s product key in the five blank data forms at the bottom of the screen (The product key is given on the back of the installation disc’s case).
- Soon after you fill the important details in the installation dialog screen, an End-User License Agreement will appear.
- Check the box that reads, “I Accept this Agreement” in the End-User License Agreement and select the “Typical Installation” option to install the Microsoft PowerPoint files and components in your PC.
- At the installation screen, click on the box that reads, “Microsoft PowerPoint” and select the “Install Application with the Typical Options” action. The installation disc will start the process immediately.
- Click on the “Finish” option to close and complete the installation process and restart your computer to configure the newly installed program in your PC.
Wasn’t that easy? Well, the steps to install Office 2010 might look complicated in one attempt, but believe us; it isn’t as difficult as it might look. So, the next time, you want to install the PowerPoint 2010, simply browse through the instructions above or call iYogi expert technicians, available 24*7, 365 days a year and seek assistance to get it installed at the comfort of your home or office.
This isn’t all!
If you want to install Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 on your computer, then install Microsoft Office 2010 and get all the Microsoft products like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc. installed in your PC automatically.
Our solution video can help you install Microsoft Office 2010 instantly.
Call toll free 1 877 889 6860