Microsoft Office Excel is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. It is a spreadsheet application designed by Microsoft for Windows and other operating systems. It includes various features such as calculation, graphic tools, pivot tables etc. It is the most popular application and has been extensively used since its version 5 was launched in 1993.
Microsoft Excel 2010 is the latest version and is scheduled to launch in late 2010. It is superior to all its predecessors. It has an All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies, which mutually brings basic and simple information together. If you are not familiar with Excel 2007 then you can take assistance from Microsoft Office 2007 Help. Excel 2007 offers its users unlimited new features which were not included in any other version of the application. Microsoft Excel 2007 Help provides tips to users to give a clearer picture on how to use the advanced and improved features in this application.
- Excel 2.0 for Windows
- Excel 3.0
- Excel 4.0
- Excel 5.0
- Excel for Windows 95 - included in Office 95
- Excel 97 - included in Office 97
- Excel 2000 - included in Office 2000
- Excel 2002 - included in Office XP
- Excel 2003 - included in Office 2003
- Excel 2007 - included in Office 2007
- Excel 2010 – scheduled to launch in late 2010
Microsoft Office Excel is a powerful tool to produce and format spreadsheets. You can also analyze, share data and make more knowledgeable decisions. Microsoft Office has a fluent user interface, rich data visualization, and PivotTable views, professional-looking charts which makes it easy for its users to create and use spreadsheets.
Excel 2007 was developed using a new technology which will ship with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. It provides significant enhancements for sharing data with more security. You can also share vital business information broadly with the improved security settings in Excel 2010 and communicate safely with your business partners, customers and co-workers.
Create High-Quality Documents
Microsoft Office 2010 Basic edition has the latest graphics, formatting galleries, improved menus and tools that show commonly used commands. All the features of Microsoft Office can be used to create high-class documents.
New features and enhancements include:
- Easily searchable and usable features using results-oriented menus and tools.
- More consistent bullets and numbers allow you to continuously format documents.
- More formatting options with enhanced text effects, diagram and graphics galleries.
- Improved Office Themes appearances over Microsoft Office applications.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for all versions of Microsoft Excel
- Diagnosis & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices, and peripherals
- Optimize your computers speed and performance.