Download for Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 takes a big leap by providing faster and better sound quality, with great connectivity, as well as an option for instant messaging. This removes the need for the user to download other messaging clients such as the Windows Live Messenger of ICQ. All your messaging could now be done with the help of the Microsoft Office Communicator 2010. It is a highly sophisticated piece of software that makes office work extremely convenient, with live chat as well as video connectivity. There are is also an option to reply to email messages using the Voice over IP connectivity option. Let's take a closer look at this tool.
How to Download Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010Â can be downloaded in two important ways, here we tell you how:
1:Â You can download Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 by using the Microsoft Office website. Â This allows for direct download, and lets users upgrade to the latest Microsoft Office Communicator 2010Â if you are using the Microsoft Office Communicator 2007.
- It is available for free download; however, it is a beta version and therefore, some of the features of the Microsoft Office Communicator 2010Â are not available in this.
2:Â The second best way to download a Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 is through other websites, who now offer the option of downloading Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 Beta.
- The size is not much, and it would take approximately 30 minutes using a 56.6 kb modem. However, this cannot be guaranteed, as the bandwidth and download speed are completely dependent on your Internet service provider’s choice. Overall, this download is easy and the download server experiences no problems.
Benefits of Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
1. This tool is that when users initiate an Instant Messaging session or a Voice over IP call using the Microsoft Outlook 2010 email messaging, a subject line appears automatically which provides a contextual reference to the recipients of the dialed calls. This is extremely helpful, as users can see the call history and the details about their recipients.
2. Another very famous option in the Microsoft Office Communicator 2010Â is the History tab. This lets a user view all their past conversations, duration of their conversation, e-mail messages, project names, and names of participants as well as the current presence of participants. The Microsoft Office Communicator 2010Â is an extremely helpful tool that can be synchronized by users to meet their needs and help them converse and work on a single document from their respective workstations. It makes communication extremely easy, providing very little room for improvement.
3. Another good option is that if the user is not on his workstation while he receives a conversation message, a small notification starts to show up on the screen, diverting the user’s attention.
You can also check out the Microsoft Communicator 2010 Compatibility pack and get the most out of its features.
Call toll free 1 877 889 6860