Download for Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 takes a big leap by providing faster and better sound quality, with great connectivity, as well as an option for instant messaging. This removes the need for the user to download other messaging clients such as the Windows Live Messenger of ICQ. All your messaging could now be done with the help of the Microsoft Office Communicator 2010. It is a highly sophisticated piece of software that makes office work extremely convenient, with live chat as well as video connectivity. There is also an option to reply to email messages using the Voice over IP connectivity option. Microsoft Office Communicator is currently called Microsoft Lync 2010. Let's take a closer look at this tool.
Supported Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
Note: You need to install Windows Installer 3.1 before you run Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 on PCs that have Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 works with the following Office program:
Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Supported for use with the following:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 can be downloaded in two ways:
1. Go to Microsoft official website and click on the download link to get the latest version of Office Communicator 2010.
2. You now need to click the download button and save the LyncEval.msi program file to your hard disk.
3. Now double click the LyncEval.msi file to initiate the installation of Microsoft Lync 2010
4. Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the installation.
Benefits of Microsoft Office Communicator 2010
Check out the things that make Microsoft Lync 2010 completely awesome.
1. Microsoft Office Communicator 2010 comes with an inbuilt feature that makes it completely synced with Outlook 2010. So, if you want to start a communicator chat with one of your contacts on a particular topic, then you just need to click on the small box on the left side of the contact name and the subject line will be picked automatically.
2. Another great benefit of Office Communicator 2010 is the history tab. This lets the user view all the past conversations, duration of the conversation, along with email messages, project names and the name of participants as well.
3. If you receive a messenger notification while you are ‘away’ then the communication automatically comes in your inbox as ‘missed conversation’ that you can take up at your own time.