Microsoft Office 2010 is already an excellent tool for productivity as it has made a long journey in its development. Apart from all the basics, the suite has totally evolved as a power packed utility complemented with impressive control over the integrated graphics capabilities. Nevertheless, it does not stop even here. There are add-ins which once added can add even more versatility to it.
Add-ins help you to customize the Microsoft Office 2010 application with simple tweaks and additions incorporated as its features. They create a personalized approach to the way you work in tune with your requisites, based on the type of your work on Microsoft Office 2010. Here are seven great add-ins that can increase your productivity and efficiency with ease:
• PowerPoint LiveWeb – This add-in allows you to add web pages to your slides and thus, aid you to make a powerful presentation. The web pages are not static screenshots but live in all respect, and they refresh each time you go to the particular slide. Thus, this add-in simply eliminates the need for coding to add a web page.
• Outlook Social Connector – Now you can connect to your friends and colleagues from Facebook, LinkedIn, My Space, and Windows Live Messenger through this add-in right in Microsoft Outlook itself. However, you first need to install the Microsoft Outlook Social Connector and then you can download the add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
• Canvas – This tool works with Microsoft OneNote 2010 and lets you to take a high-level canvas view of the content, with options like zoom, pan, and fly. It helps you to access and to modify the content very easily.
• iSpring Pro – This utility converts a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into Flash (.swf format). It supports conversion of animations, audio, transitions, and videos.
• Google Calendar Sync – It synchronizes your online Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook. It means, now if you also use Google Calendar for its advantages such as SMS reminders, you can merge it with Microsoft Outlook using this tool.
• Bing Travel Planner for Outlook – If you want an app that simply integrates your travel and flight schedule to Microsoft Outlook, this add-in is for you. Flights booked on Bing Travel site are automatically added to your schedule through this add-in.
• Calendar Printing Assistant – Outlook offers six different styles to let you print a calendar.
This add-in comes very handy when you have to look out for more formats the printing calendar to make it look more professional.
Besides all these excellent add-ins, there is another add-in, Power Word , which simply integrates search tools such as Wikipedia and Google and lets you to even look for scientific articles. This add-in is for Microsoft Word 2010 and attaches the search boxes in the Word ribbon itself.
Apply these add-ins to make your Microsoft Office 2010 experience more efficient and delightful.