Send Microsoft® Office 2010 Documents as PDF attachments in E-mail Directly
Do you prefer to send your documents in PDF form as it supports a high level of security and data encryption? PDF, also known as Portable Document Format, is one of the secured and easiest formats used to archive and send data. PDF documents offer true mobility and ease of usage. It allows you to compress heavy files developed in either Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint, without compromising on the quality. Another benefit of using PDF is that you can effortlessly convert graphics, pictures, and text available in Microsoft Office documents to PDF.
Considering the benefits and usage of PDF documents, Microsoft has incorporated a small but really helpful feature in Microsoft Office 2010. Through this feature, you can easily send documents developed in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. in e-mail as PDF attachments, without separately converting them to PDF. This feature automatically converts the document to PDF and attaches it quickly in an e-mail for you to send. You just need to add the recipient name and modify the title and body of the e-mail before sending it across.
You no longer need to download a PDF converter or use an online PDF converter. As now, you can convert and e-mail documents as PDF attachment with a few simple steps. Let us check out the procedure-
• When you are ready with the document that you need to send as PDF attachment, click on ‘File’
• Then, click on ‘Save & Send’
• Select ‘Send Using E-mail’ and you will be provided with three options, namely Send as Attachment, Send as PDF, and Send as XPS
• From the given options, select ‘Send as PDF’ and an e-mail message will open up automatically with a copy of required file attached as PDF document
• Enter the recipient name, change the title and write the message body. Finally, click on the ‘Send’ button and you are done
This innovative feature incorporated in Microsoft Office 2010 saves a lot of time and efforts, and helps you to become productive. If you don’t have Microsoft Office 2010 in your PC, then you are certainly missing some interesting stuff.