Orange® Business Services brings in Office Together for Microsoft® Office 365
Office Together features cloud-based offerings, audio and video calling, instant messaging, and more.
To work in a computer-oriented environment with office suites, communicators and messengers is no more a new term for employees collaborating as a team. A team looks forward to applications and software programs that can add and enhance productivity. The more easily the team members interact with each other, the more efficient they become. So, Orange Business Services has come up with a right solution for your needs- the Office Together. It is an integrated communication solution developed to enable an innovative way to produce work through teamwork.
Orange Business Services is intensifying its current range of cloud-oriented collaboration offerings. Office Together constitutes of Microsoft Office 365 that merges Microsoft Office 2010, such as Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft OneNote 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, and Microsoft Excel 2010. It also features the latest edition of Microsoft cloud productivity services, including:
- Microsoft Exchange Online for e-mailing,
- Microsoft SharePoint Online for document sharing
- Microsoft Lync Online for audio or video calling, instant messaging, online meetings, and more.
The key benefits that Office Together has to offer:
- Solutions bearing flexibility and agility, yet being scalable, that can instantly respond to the changing market conditions;
- Uninterrupted service management;
- An array of collaborative services modified to different user profiles and requirements;
- Superior employee efficiency yielding high productivity and improved security (enabling single sign-on option);
- Predictable financial resources and cost effective collaboration services;
- capital investment not required;
- Round the clock access for employees irrespective of place and time.
With Office Together and other such products, Orange Business Services aims at providing customers with advanced yet simple solutions that can add to their productivity.