Microsoft® Publisher 2010 dawns with new features
“Creativity is an inborn talent” -it is the sole idea behind any creative work. But, today with advanced Microsoft programs even a novice with less creative approach can try his/her hand to create a mesmerizing work of art. One such program is Microsoft Publisher 2010. It has been designed for users to correspond in various ways of publications. You can give a highly creative and captivating appeal to your brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, by choosing preferable designs from an array of designs available in Microsoft Publisher 2010.
For polishing the creativity in your work, have a sneak peek at the features and grasp the easy to access tricks of Microsoft Publisher 2010:
Creative charm integrated in publishing
- Improved Picture editing tools- Microsoft Publisher 2010 has to its credit an improved picture editing tool that can be used to pan, zoom, or crop images to adjust to the page contents and layout style. You can format and modify to give your publication the desired look
- New object alignment technology- Design, arrange and align the decided format of page layout
- Use of sidebars, stories, calendars, borders, advertisements, and more- Render a dynamic outlook to the page to be published by inserting and formatting the sidebars, stories, calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
- New OpenType typography- This feature allows you to add and customize the typesetting and font setting thereby adding an exclusive visual appeal on the whole.
Control Publication activities with easily accessible tools
- New integrated print experience- Before publishing the page as desired, have a peep at the preview to anticipate the final look as it would appear on publishing. Customize any changes that are necessary to get the perfect look you expect.
- The improved, customizable Ribbon- This feature enables you to manage your published page by inserting or creating custom tabs or even modify the in-built tabs.
Share Publication with perfection
- Compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list- You can directly modify and maintain your customer or contact list through Microsoft Publisher 2010.
- New Backstage view- Before your publication gets shared, take an overview and review the shortcomings and errors which are visible, instantly through the Backstage view. This feature also helps you to make modifications before you finally publish your work.
No matter, on which project you are working on, the easily accessible features of Publisher 2010, helps you to surface your creativity. Microsoft Publisher 2010 makes it easy to be creative with any work be it a newsletter, designing a picture card, or any other work that demands creative appeal. So, get ready to add a fresh and creative look to your work with Microsoft Publisher 2010.