Microsoft® OneNote for iPhone® 1.2 set sails in the U.K.
If you are of the habit of noting down your creative ideas and your to-do tasks on a piece of paper or any digital device, then you will certainly praise the benefits offered by Microsoft OneNote. And now with Microsoft OneNote Mobile for iPhone, you can easily create hand-written or typed notes, pictures, drawings, and more for future reference, even on the go. This impressive application is already available for the U.S. customers. Now, Microsoft has come up with an improved Microsoft OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.2 for customers in the U.K. This new version is a significant development as for the first time users in the UK will be officially using a Microsoft Office tool on an iOS device. Apart from the UK, this new version will also be available in Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Currently, Microsoft OneNote Mobile for iPhone 1.2 is available at the iTunes App Store as a free to download application for a limited period. If you are using the older version, then also you will be able to cash the new features offered in this version.
In a statement, Microsoft said that users can now use text, audio clips, and photos to create more vibrant notes and can use the free online version of Microsoft OneNote for easy syncing. It added that users can use either a Mac or PC to access and edit these notes via any web browser.
- Retrieve information wherever it is, say notebooks, sections, pages, quickly using the advanced Search feature
- Tag favorite notes to appear at the top of the Recently Viewed list
- With Windows Live SkyDrive feature, users can sync shared notebooks
- With the option to select notebooks, bandwidth can be saved by including only important ones
- Options to reset the size of images- users can also choose between higher quality images and faster syncing
There is considerable excitement about the application and rightly so, because this latest version is far superior to its predecessor and has added functionalities. Special among them are the ability to search notebooks inside out, image capture, apart from having access to shared notebooks.