Configure Gmail® Account with Microsoft® Outlook 2010
How about watching two of your favorite Hollywood stars team up in a movie? The theatre hall is sure to overcrowd with audience. Proceeding on the same lines, you can easily configure Gmail account with Microsoft Outlook. Gmail is a popular e-mail client which is accessed through its web interface, whereas Microsoft Outlook 2010 presently stands as the most dominant and insightful e-mail client software that helps you to manage your mails in an organized manner. Get your Gmail account configured with Microsoft Outlook and manage the mails of both the e-mail clients simultaneously. A very short and easy process leads you to get both the e-mail clients synced together to yield you the best of features and benefits. Let us elaborate the process:
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2010, click on the ‘Office’ button appearing in the left corner.
- Under the Info category, click on the drop down button of 'Account Settings' option. Select the ‘Add Account’ option as it is appearing in the following screenshot:
- Now select ‘E-mail Account’ and fill your name, e-mail address and password. Then, click on ‘Next’.
- The rest will be done by Microsoft Outlook 2010 itself. It will get the connection synced to the necessary network. Then, the Gmail server settings will be traced out and you will be logged into the server instantly.
- The configuration would take merely two minutes. Then, click on ‘Finish’ to get your e-mails downloaded.
Hence, now you are all set to manage your mails of your Gmail inbox as well as enjoy the enhanced features and benefits of Microsoft Outlook 2010.