With “Getting Started” Screensaver, get more out of Microsoft® Office 2010
“Getting Started” Screensaver helps you recognize and exploit the true potential of Microsoft Office 2010
If you go through the list of features of Microsoft Office 2010, you may feel disappointed that you could have done so much more and better with it, only if you knew how to use the suite effectively and skillfully. To start with, because of the wide ranging features that this Microsoft Office 2010 offers, many users may find it a little difficult to remember all of them and use them appropriately. As busy individuals, you take the easier route of sticking to familiar and what you regard to as easy-to-use features. At times, you are also not very confident about a particular new feature and after giving it a try, go back to your old and trusted ones. This may also stem out from the fact that you are pressed for time to try out new things. Then, there are patches and updates released for Microsoft Office 2010 which may pass your notice. All these factors conspire to deprive you of the ultimate Microsoft Office 2010 experience.
The “Getting Started” Screensaver app is a great utility as it comes to your rescue by guiding you through the process of effectively and competently using Microsoft Office 2010. The app provides you all the tips that you may need while using Microsoft Office 2010 in an easily understandable format. A free application, “Getting Started” Screensaver will take you through the nitty-gritty of the Office suite once you download and install it in your system.
Highlights of the “Getting Started” Screensaver app are:
- Starts automatically if the PC is inactive for a few minutes at a stretch
- Tips are presented in the form of Videos and How-to methods
- Dismiss screensaver anytime by simply moving the mouse or pressing the specified key
- Gets installed in the PC as default screensaver. Options available for changing the settings
- Gets updated automatically with new tips via an RSS feed from Office.microsoft.com
- Easily dismiss the screensaver when working on other applications and get it back anytime you want
- The screensaver is coded enabling it to extract videos from an RSS feed
- Tips are always fresh and up-to-date
You definitely must be using screensavers in your system, but it is about time that you get yourself one that apart from playing the customary role of a screensaver also brought tips and timesavers from Office.microsoft.com. Your life will take a ‘U’ turn with this app, but only for the better. The highlight of installing this screensaver will surely make things easier and better for you.