Fun-n-Learn with Microsoft® Office 2010
School is an essential element, necessary to mould the foundation of a human to grow literally, ethically, morally, and professionally. Such institutions are an inevitable part of every individual and the society as a whole. This year U.S. National Center for Education Statistics has projected 55.5 million K-12 students and 19.7 million college students to get associated with the relevant medium of education, i.e., schools and colleges, as the age specifies. With the soaring expectation for the numbers to be met, grows the load of books, computers and other educational elements on the students. The load comes as a compulsory add-on to reach educational horizons. Being a parent don’t you ever feel the need for an easy way out for your kid that can impart education and be fun filled too? In this regard, Microsoft Office 2010 has come up with a few tools that can make learning interesting and enjoyable.
Let us explore a few tools that can add an element of fun and frolic in the learning phase:
1. Your learning experience can be made more interesting and compact with the use of Microsoft OneNote 2010 Student Planner that can be downloaded for free. This makes it easy to explore through your notes with the help of filters, such as word, tag or date.
2. Team up together with classmates through the co-authoring feature in the Microsoft Word Web App.
3. Make use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Presentation to display your creative work or manage your science data using the Microsoft Excel 2010 with ease.
4. Get your photos cropped in Microsoft Word 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. You can make comprehensive use of the new charting and graphing tools to add graphics to establish your point. Tools to edit audio and format videos are available with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 without any media editing software.
5. Your search for creating stunning posters and flyers can be made more extensive through thousands of free templates at Office.com.
6. Make use of Broadcast Slide Show feature in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 to broadcast your presentations through the Internet for people sitting at different locations.
7. If you want your budget to be maintained, organize it with Microsoft Excel 2010. You can even check your budget through the Microsoft Excel Mobile 2010 tool on the go.
The extensive use of Microsoft Office 2010 for educational purposes would make education easier and interesting to follow. Instead of repelling from school, students would rather feel the drive toward it with vigor and enthusiasm. Microsoft Office 2010 has given a new dimension to the definition of education. So, enjoy the golden days of school and learn creatively.