Top 5 ways to repair Microsoft® Office 2010
All Microsoft Office users will agree when we say this latest and updated productivity suite has indeed made life a lot easier than before. With a host of applications fitted in, Microsoft Office 2010 no wonder is a user’s best friend when it comes to creating presentations, collecting data, and even while managing e-mails. Whether it is through Microsoft Office Word 2010, Microsoft Office Excel 2010, or Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Office 2010 has surely reduced time and effort for the user while at the same time guaranteeing better results.
However, a user may at times face certain issues while working with any of the applications available in this productivity suite. And to resolve the issues, one may have to opt for Microsoft Office 2010 detect and repair exercise. This may not be an easy task and may require specialization. However, with this article, we attempt to make the task do-able for our readers.
Firstly, it is imperative to understand how one can detect and repair issues in Microsoft Office 2010. To do this, identify the area/application where issue/issues may be occurring. It could be with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, or even with Microsoft Outlook (just to name a few applications) or even with the installation of the Microsoft Office 2010 productivity suite getting corrupt.
The top 5 ways to repair Microsoft Office 2010 have been mentioned below for you:
- Manual repair: The simplest way to repair Microsoft Office 2010 is to opt for the manual repair option. For this, access the ‘Control Panel’ and then select the ‘Programs and Features’ option.Â This is to be followed by right-clicking on the ‘Change’ option of the particular program/ application that you want to repair.
- Automatic diagnostics: The automatic diagnostics option requires a series of steps that are to be followed by the user. Although this option does not require specialized skills, following of each step in the series is mandatory. To get a point to point update on the same.
- PST File Repair Tool: PST refers to Personal Storage Table and is vital for the smooth functioning of your inbox (Microsoft Outlook 2010). A corrupt PST file can result in your inbox getting corrupted. Therefore, it is important that a user knows how to repair issues with a PST file. The best way to do so is by using a PST repair tool. The Outlook Inbox Repair tool is included in the Microsoft Office 2010 suite as an official tool. To access this tool, access the SCANPST.EXE file in the Microsoft Office folder, within the Program Files folder. Double-click on this file to open it. Next, browse to locate your PST file and then start it to begin identifying the errors. Once the identification is done, click the ‘Repair’ option to complete the process.
- Microsoft Office Diagnostics: This is an important tool that is often used by users to fix issues with the Microsoft Office 2010 suite. For more information on the use of the tool.
- Word 2010 repair software: It can be quite frustrating to see your Microsoft Word document getting corrupt after you have put in much effort into creating it. Well, do not lose hope yet as you can now recover your corrupt Microsoft Word 2010 file by using the Word 2010 repair software, specifically designed for this purpose.
Continue the fun working with Microsoft Office 2010. And in case of any glitches, you may avail of any of the above mentioned repair tools to correct issues in your productivity suite.