Remove Microsoft® Office 2010
Installing Microsoft Office 2010 is quite simple and is same as earlier installation procedure. In case, you are not able to run it effectively, you have to remove the application and reinstall it. Before continuing with the removal process, consider the following tips that may be the cause of error or conflict.
There could be several possible reasons which could results in non-functioning of Microsoft Office 2010 on your PC and a good way to resolve these errors is to remove and reinstall the application.
- Make sure that your computer has adequate space to run Microsoft Office 2010 effectively
- Check your computer for system requirements
- Check for compatibility of Microsoft Office 2010 with other applications
- Check for software conflict error
Make sure that your computer has adequate space to run Microsoft Office 2010 effectively
Before installing Microsoft Office 2010 on your computer, ensure that the amount of RAM in your system is adequate to run and install this application. At times, the program you want to install is large enough which may require considerable amount of space. If your computer doesn’t have sufficient space, it won’t allow the application to run efficiently.
Check your computer for system requirements
Ensure that your computer meets basic system requirements required for the efficient running of Microsoft Office 2010. If your computer fails to meet the basic requirement, it could result in non-functioning or improper functioning of your computer.
Make sure that your Microsoft Office 2010 is not encountering any compatibility issue with older applications. Sometimes, changing the settings of that program can fix compatibility issues.
Running two same programs on a system can lead to software conflict. You need to determine the programs that are causing the conflict and take necessary steps to resolve the conflict.
If the above mentioned steps don’t fix the problem, the only option is to remove the application and reinstall it.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small business sectors. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24X7X365 can provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for installing, configuring, and removing Microsoft Office 2010
- Diagnosis & Repair of your hardware issues
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance