Quick steps to remove Hyperlinks
Do you know what a hyperlink is and how does it function? Well, a hyperlink in Microsoft Excel helps you to quickly access any related information saved in another file or on a web page. You can insert a hyperlink in a worksheet cell or in specific chart elements and click and access information that is available on some other location.
However, sometime when you copy text from a webpage and paste it into word, the hyperlinks gets transfer with it automatically. So, if you want to remove it from your excel sheet, then our solution steps below can help you remove it instantly. All you need to do is follow our instructions carefully and make the changes as required. Here’s how you can do it.
The solution to the problem
The steps to create a Hyperlink in Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft Excel 2007 are as follows:
1. To remove a single excel hyperlink, select the cell which contains the hyperlink.
2. Right-click on the cell and select Remove Hyperlink option.
3. To remove several hyperlinks at once, type the number 1 in an empty cell.
4. Copy this cell and select all the cells that you want to remove the hyperlinks from.
5. Right-click on any of the selected cells and select Paste Special...
6. The Paste Special options window will pop up.
7. Select the option Multiply and click OK
See, how easily you can create a hyperlink in Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft Excel 2007. So, the next time you want to remove it from your excel sheet, don’t look for information other than here.
If you use Microsoft Excel 2010, then the solution video below can help you understand the topic in a better way:
The Microsoft Excel 2007 users can CLICK HERE to watch the solution video now.