Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: How to create a hyperlink slide on Windows XP?
What do you do if you have to link the content placed on two different slides in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation? And to top it all, what could be the simplest way to present the content in quick succession, without scrolling through the many slides that are present in between? The easiest and the most convenient option is to create a hyperlink slide and connect the two. Sounds complex? Well, not really. To help you do it, we have compiled for you the steps here that you can follow. Apply the steps as mentioned here and instantly interlink two or more slides in your presentation and make the session appear professional and interesting.
The easy step solution to the above is as:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation.
- Select the text which you want to link to another slide and select the “Insert” tab and click on “hyperlink” under the links group.
- In the “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box, select the “Place in This Document” tab on the left sidebar and select the slide where you want to link to.
- Once you have added the link click “OK”.
- You can see the link in action when you press “F5” on your keyboard. This makes navigation much easier.Â
Do not forget to refresh the action by pressing the F5 button on your keyboard!
Once this is done, you will see that the links are now clearly visible and the interlinking task is complete. Wasn’t that simple? To help you recall the short steps provided above, here is a short solution video that you can check out…
To watch it now, click on the window below:
Call toll free 1 877 889 6860