Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: How to create a hyperlink slide on Windows 7?
If you are looking for quick ways that could enable you to navigate across the various slides in your presentation, you have arrived at just the right place. Navigation can be made better by creating interlinks of the slides and hyper-linking the different slides with relevant content, in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation. If you have never tried this, here is your chance to effectively get it done. By following the simple steps mentioned below, you can complete the task in a jiffy.
If you are using a Windows 7 PC, this is what you can do:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- Select the text which you want to link to another slide and select the “Insert” tab and click on “hyperlink” under the links group.
- In the “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box, select the “Place in This Document” tab on the left sidebar and select the slide where you want to link to.
- Once you have added the link click “OK”.
- You can see the link in action when you press “F5” on your keyboard. This makes navigation much easier.
Now, using the same steps, you can easily interlink as many slides as you want and sort the different slides as per the relevance in content. Also, this can help you speed up the process of the presentation session and make it run smooth as well.
Check out the short solution video given below to enjoy recalling the steps mentioned above: