Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: How to add soundtrack on Windows XP?
Do you want to make your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation interesting? Here is information on how you can do it. Well, you do not need to spend much time beautifying it; in just a few clicks you can change the very look of the presentation. Wondering how? You can simply add a soundtrack to the presentation and make it appealing to your audience. Don’t worry even if you haven’t ever tried it. The uncomplicated steps can be easily followed even by a beginner and will take you no more than a minute to get done.
The easy step solution to the issue is:
- Open the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 file.
- Select the slide you wish to add the music to.
- Click the “Insert” tab.
- Under the “Media Clips” group, click “Audio” and then go to “Audio from File”.
- Browse to and select the sound file, then select “Insert”.
- Under the “Playback” tab, select if you wish the file to start “Automatically, On Click” or Play “across Slides”.
By following the simple steps, you can not only add a soundtrack to your presentation, you can also set it to automatically play or allow you to play it manually. Is this handy? This sure is interesting too. Now you will soon notice that your presentations are quite looked-forward too…
To recall the above steps, here is a short solution video that you can watch.