Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: How to add soundtrack on Windows 7?
Office presentations do not necessarily have to be boring with an overdose of only facts and figures. They can be interesting too. Well, although we aren’t commenting here on increasing the visual appeal, we are certainly hinting toward making the sound appeal of the presentation fascinating. If you are using the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 application to create your presentation, here is how you can easily add a soundtrack to it. Music, narration, sound bytes… it is up to you how you want to complement your presentation…
- Open the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 file.
- Select the slide you wish to add the music to.
- Click the “Insert” tab.
- Under the “Media Clips” group, click “Audio” and then go to “Audio from File”.
- Browse to and select the sound file, then select “Insert”.
- Under the “Playback” tab, select if you wish the file to start “Automatically, On Click” or Play “across Slides”.
It isn’t just your office presentation that you can now make appealing; you can also add a soundtrack to the presentation that your kid has been working on for his school project. Share with your little one these steps and notice how bright his/her face will glow.
To better comprehend the steps, here is a solution video for you to watch: