Microsoft Outlook 2010: Add contacts to Safe Senders list
Have you recently noticed that Microsoft Outlook 2010 has sent a few e-mails to the junk folder, even when the senders were someone you knew closely? Well, you can easily move the e-mails from the junk folder to your inbox and also put a check so that all future mails from the sender are straight away delivered to your inbox. There is a Safe Sender’s list facility in the e-mail application which you can use and add to the list as many names as you want. If you are looking for the simple step-solution, here is what you can refer to right away.
The easy steps are as follows:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- On the Home tab, click on the Junk and then select Junk E-mail Options from the drop down list.
- In Junk E-mail Options window, click the Safe Senders tab.
- Click on the Add button and type in the trusted domain or email address and then click OK.
- Another option to automatically add trusted email addresses is to check Automatically Add People I Email to the Safe Senders List.
- Click OK to save changes.
Not necessarily you should wait for a mail to be identified by the application as junk; even before it is done, you can create your own safe senders list and make sure that you do not lose important mails at all.
By applying either of the two methods, you should be able to complete your task.
For a quick recap, here is a short video that you can check out…