Microsoft® Office® 2010 Blue edition
It has always been simple to work with Microsoft Office 2010, mainly because of its user-friendly features. With the Blue edition of Office 2010, you can do numerous things and that too just with few clicks.
- Advantages of Microsoft Office Blue edition
- System requirements
- Some facts about Microsoft Office 2010 Blue edition
Advantages of Microsoft Office Blue edition
The most interesting advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 Blue edition is that you can share, deliver and can always stay connected with your team.
Microsoft Office 2010 Blue edition can be loaded on a 2.5 GHz Processor. It requires a minimum Random Access Memory (RAM) of 1 GB. However, it is always recommended to use at least 2 GB RAM, for smooth functioning of the software. Hard drive space requirement is commensurate with the basic RAM and processor installed in your system.
Just like its other versions and editions, the 2010 Blue edition of Office includes various features like Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and many more.
This software was first published in the year 2010, and is operational in all the Windows Operating systems. This software is primarily available in English, and if you so desire, then it is also available in multiple languages also.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for Microsoft Office 2010 Blue edition
- Diagnosis & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices, and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance.
Call toll free 1 877 889 6860