What You Need to Know Before Installing Microsoft® Office 2010 Beta
Get to know about installing Microsoft Office 2010 on a system.
Microsoft has come up with the upgraded version of Microsoft Office 2007, i.e. Microsoft Office 2010. Microsoft Office 2010 has powerful applications and the ability to use them online. It is easy to install Microsoft Office 2010. However, before you start the process of installing Microsoft Office 2010 Beta, here is what you should know:
- How do I install Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
- What are the upgrade paths
- System requirements for Microsoft Office 2010
- What is the product key for Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
How do I install Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
You can download the version for free from the Microsoft official site or also can take help from third party sources by paying a nominal amount. You will require product key for the process of installation.
What are the upgrade paths
You can upgrade a 32-bit Microsoft Office 2007 to 32-bit Microsoft Office 2010 only and 64-bit Microsoft Office 2007 to 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010. The system running on 32 bit Microsoft Office 2007 cannot be upgraded to 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010. Nevertheless, you don’t need to remove the hardware compatible with Microsoft Office 2007 as it will be compatible with Microsoft Office 2010 also.
System requirements for Microsoft Office 2010
To install Microsoft Office 2010, you should have following requirements in your system:
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7
- Processor should be 500 MHz or higher
- 256 MB or more RAM
- Space available: 3.5 GB on hard disk or more
- A monitor with high resolution
What is the product key for Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
Product key is an automated key entry for Microsoft Office 2010 applications. To activate your Microsoft Office 2010 Beta products, you can use the MAK as:
For Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010: 22HGX-728MX-BBWX9-7BB8X-J96B4
For Visio Premium 2010: PQCFB-YGXGC-TXB66-DH3VW-GCGYQ
For Project Professional 2010: CQYRY-3KBR3-JW34C-VGH7M-MQM49
And, if you wanted to know some of the highlights of the Microsoft Office 2010 Beta products, here you go:
1. Microsoft Office 2010 Beta lets you explore added features such as better animations, graphics and the ability to add video/audio with better efficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
2. Furthermore, this suite offers Microsoft OneNote 2010 to keep a track of your notes, both at home and workplace, and synchronize them in a proper way.
3. It has enhanced file compatibility features, advanced user interface and an advanced user experience too.
4. Taking screenshots in Microsoft Word 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 will seem like a breeze in your Microsoft Office 2010 Beta suite.
5. To let you remain productive, this productivity suite gives you the liberty to take your Microsoft Office tools online so that you can discuss and coordinate better with your team, during daily work schedules and during meetings.
6. With the new Microsoft Outlook Social Connector, you can write e-mails while simultaneously keeping a track of your family, friends and colleagues by viewing status updates and past communication history.
7. Microsoft Office 2010 Beta has added a new ‘Office’ Button in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft OneNote, which weren’t previously available.
8. Its SmartArt designs in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 make your documents and slides all the more attractive.
9. To assist you better, the Microsoft Office 2010 beta suite has an easy to use drag-and-drop navigation pane too.
Impressive features aren’t these? Download and install Microsoft Office 2010 Beta today to take delight in a productivity suite that will make your life easier and better.
Call toll free 1 877 889 6860