How to insert a movie presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows XP?
Make your presentation colorful, attractive, and interesting by inserting visual aids into your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. To do so, you can take help of our quick and easy step-by-step solution mentioned right here. But, before you start following our solution, let us tell you that, you can insert a movie into your presentation to make your PowerPoint presentation look more interesting and meaningful.
A PowerPoint presentation is regarded as the most important and handy method of presenting your project, seminar, ideas or development. It helps to explain your topic in a comprehensive manner and also improves the creativity of your work, therefore, it is always better to add movie in your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Now, to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows XP, you can follow our step-by-step solution mentioned below and make your presentation one of the best all in one go.
The solution to the problem
Â Follow the instructions to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows XP:
1. Open theÂ PowerPoint 2010 file.
2. Display theÂ slide that will receive the video clip in Normal view.
3. From theÂ menu bar, select theÂ “Insert”Â tab andÂ go to Video, andÂ then click on “Video from File”.
4. The “Insert Video” box appears.
5. Navigate toÂ the folder containing the video file.
6. Click on theÂ video file to select it and PressÂ “Insert” to continue.
7. Click on theÂ video clip area and use the resize handles to resize it, if necessary. ItÂ will play within the presentation if you click on the play button.
So, the next time you want to insert a movie into your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, don’t get confused with the steps, simply browse through our solution here and add the movie as per your convenience.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: