How to insert a movie presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows Vista?
Do you know why it is important to insert a movie presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010? Well, by inserting a movie in your presentation, not only you can make your document look attractive but also make it more meaningful and interesting. You can easily insert a movie in your presentation with the help of our quick and easy solution right here.
But, before that, let us tell you, a PowerPoint presentation is regarded as the most important and accessible method of presenting your project, seminar or development and by inserting a movie into it, you can further improve its creativeness. Also, by inserting a movie into presentation, you can make your presentation look beautiful, interesting and resourceful on the same hand.
Inserting a movie in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation is easy and you can start doing it with the help of our easy-to-follow step-by-step solutions. Simply, browse through the steps mentioned below and make the changes at the comfort of your home or office.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows Vista:
1. OpenÂ the PowerPoint 2010 file.
2. DisplayÂ the slide that will receive the video clip in Normal view.
3. FromÂ the menu bar, select theÂ “Insert”Â tab andÂ go to Video andÂ then click on “Video from File”.
4. The “Insert Video” box appears.
5. NavigateÂ to the folder containing the video file.
6. ClickÂ on the video file to select it.
7. PressÂ “Insert” to continue.
8. ClickÂ on the video clip area and use the resize handles to resize it, if necessary. It will play within the presentation if you click on the play button.
See, how easily you can insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Windows Vista, all you need to do is follow our solution steps and insert the necessary visual aids into your presentation at the comfort of your home or office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: