How to convert documents into HTML in Microsoft Word 2010 on Windows 7?
Are you among the people who look forward to post their document on the web but could not do it because of incomplete knowledge about Microsoft Word 2010? Well, we can help you convert your documents into HTML file in Microsoft Word 2010 at the comfort of your home or office. But, before you start the process of converting a document in a HTML file, let us tell you that, Microsoft Word allows you to convert the Word documents into HTML, add tags, and format it as and when your want.
To change your documents into HTML, you will have your turn the content into HTML document, only then you will be able to convert it into HTML file. You can convert your document into HTML with the help of our quick and easy step-by-step solution mentioned below. Simply, browse through the steps and make the changes as per your requirement.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to convert documents into HTML in Microsoft Word 2010 on Windows 7:
1. Open Microsoft Word 2010 document.
2. Click on the “File”Â menu and then click on “Save As”.
3. In the “Save As”Â dialog box, from the “Save as type”Â drop down menu select “Web Page”.
4. Click on the “Save”Â button to save your document.
5. Close the “MicrosoftÂ Word” document and then open a Web browser.
6. Select “Open” fromÂ the “File” menu and locate theÂ file you just saved.
7. Click “Open” andÂ then click “OK” to view theÂ file in the Web browser.
Converting a document into HTML file in Microsoft Word 2010 on your Windows 7-based PC is easy and you can do it with the help of our quick and simple steps. All you need to do is follow our solution steps mentioned above.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: