Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2010
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is one of the editions of the Microsoft Office 2010 productivity suite. It is available to users through volume licensing only. This means that you could choose this product if you require to purchase more than one license. If you own an enterprise and are looking forward to installing a productivity suite that can help you communicate with your staff better, increase their productivity, and at the same time reduce the cost of training, you certainly cannot have a better deal than Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. This edition comprises Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft SharePoint Workspace, and Microsoft Lync. With such powerful tools available with this suite, what less than perfection do you expect?
What are the highlights of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
You are aware of all the applications that are included in this version of the Microsoft Office 2010 productivity suite. How about also getting an insight into the various features that one can explore here? So, here you go…
- The best feature of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is the convenience with which your team can perform irrespective of wherever they are and whatever platform they might be using – whether a smartphone, a web browser or a computer. Besides creating and storing documents, it is the ease of sharing one that makes this edition a complete ‘hit’ amongst users. So, now you can access and edit a document, stored on a server, even while you are offline. No wonder, many call it a complete package to look out for!
- The Microsoft Lync 2010 application comes set with an enhanced UI and offers to you communication tools that create better communication experiences for you. Besides effectively connecting you with your colleagues (same organization), it also allows you to connect with people outside your organization. How does it work? Well, obviously through server-server federation capabilities. With this program working for you round the clock, you can also have effective conferences and get the latest news about your organization through Activity Feed. Are you worrying about privacy and security? Frankly, don’t bother. With improved privacy settings, your personal information is in safe hands.
- Another significant application on the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 suite is the form-creating and data gathering tool – Microsoft InfoPath. Business users and developers can use this program to create advanced electronic forms without using any complicated code.
- The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 suite enables web-based collaboration that allows multiple users to work on the same document and save them in real-time. This is irrespective of the application that they are working on (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft OneNote, etc.).
- Also, the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 facilitates you to create interesting presentations by turning them into movies. The video and photo editing tools in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 can turn black and white images into color and vice versa as well as compress media files to a smaller size and even retain the quality.
How to download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010?
If you are excited about getting this productivity suite for your business venture or organization that you are working in, you might consider trying out the trial version. To download the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, you may click here. You may also opt for a custom installation and choose particular applications as per your needs and requirements.
Image by hackNY