Microsoft® Office Professional 2010
If you are looking forward to enjoying an ultimate experience while working on the programs of your productivity suite, you should undoubtedly opt for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. This is the best of all the editions available in the suite if you are particular about having powerful tools to create and manage data, manage your e-mails, and also better organize your ideas and concepts.
This is not all that Microsoft Office Professional 2010 offers to a user. There is much more to it. How about learning about it all?
Microsoft Office Professional 2010: An introduction
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 comes set with seven productive tools. They help you take care of the different tasks that you may have.
- Microsoft Word 2010: If you are a writer, an editor, or you are required to create text documents at work that stand apart, you just cannot do without Microsoft Word 2010. Besides typing in text, this tool also enables you to add visually-rich effects and diagrams to your document. Moreover, this application allows you to print text documents in just few clicks. If you should encounter any technical issues while working on this program, you could seek expert technical help here.
- Microsoft Excel 2010: Microsoft Excel 2010 is the best thing to have happened to professionals who have to create budgets and prepare spreadsheet presentations day in and day out. With this application installed, you can access constructive spreadsheet tools such as Slicers and Sparklines and can also illustrate your documents using SmartArt graphics and make them read and look better. To know more about the improved facilities available in the application, you may click here.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Microsoft PowerPoint was amazing and it only got better with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Now, you can create classic presentations and make them visually enticing by using enhanced video and photo editing tools. Also, this application enables you to create compelling animation and win laurels among an audience by easily broadcasting the presentation. This, even when they may not have access to Microsoft PowerPoint! Amazed, are you? Click here to know more about all that you can explore with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: The Clean Up feature is perhaps the best to look out for in Microsoft Outlook 2010 simply because it helps you de-clutter and save space in your inbox by turning various mail messages into one conversation. Also, you can comfortably synchronize many e-mail accounts at the same time in Microsoft Outlook 2010. With tools in this application, you can also connect with people in a more efficient way. If you are facing a technical snag using this program, you can click here and seek professional help.
- Microsoft OneNote 2010: This is one of the highlights of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. It is a digital notebook that can organize and store all your notes and ideas and even produce them in a jiffy. This handy software reduces the time and effort you may put in to jot down your concepts on a text or number-based software such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel. You can also store audio and video recordings here. Besides storing the information, it also allows you to add pictures and digital handwriting! Want to know more about this application? Click here for full details.
- Microsoft Access 2010: This is the ultimate data management application that offers you convenient data back up and auditing facilities. It analyzes information from multiple sources and helps to keep your data secure. For details on resolving any error/ issue while working on this program, click here.
- Microsoft Publisher 2010: If you have publication work to take care of, what else will you rely on other than Microsoft Publisher 2010? You can choose from a host of customizable templates and create professional looking catalogs, calendars, flyers and brochures. Besides easy creation, Microsoft Publisher 2010 allows you to download templates designed by other users of this application and you can share your own creations too. For further information on using the different features of the program and to resolve technical issues, you may click here.
What is Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010?
Owing to the name, most users assume that the Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010 is a part of the Microsoft Office Professional 2010 version. However, in reality it is not. Both are independent versions that come in the retail category of the productivity suite. Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010 comes with a 90-days technical support facility, in a very affordable price range that can suit the pockets of students.
How to download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional?
To download a free trial of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, you may click here.