Microsoft Office 2010 Professional or Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus?
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is an ideal choice for you if you wanted a personalized office set-up at home. Yes, it actually lets you do much more than simply create documents and presentations and access them from anywhere. With a fleet of features to use as per your requirements, you certainly can’t give this productivity suite version a miss, if you want to create, organize, and manage your digital documents, communication material, presentations, reports and proposals and a host of others ; both for business and personal purposes.
There is yet another suite version by the same name, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, and many users contemplating an upgrade confuse one with the other. However, to start off with, the similarities end at that as both the versions have been designed to cater to niche users in separate categories. While Microsoft Office 2010 Professional edition is available as a retail product only, you can obtain one license per PC Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus is available as a Volume Licensing product, which means you can opt for this version if you need more than five licenses for your business.
In this article we aren’t discussing the features of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional or Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus. If you want to know more about them, you can browse through our articles on the same by clicking on the hyperlinked texts above. This article rather aims to highlight the comparisons in a simple, straight-forward manner so that you know which one you should opt for!
Here are the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional advantages:
- This productivity suite caters to individual users.
- Tools available here include: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft OneNote 2010, Microsoft Publisher 2010, and Microsoft Access 2010
- Using the tools available in this suite you can remain creative, manage your data effectively, organize notes, and also handle your e-mails in a safer and better manner.
- Using the tools here, you can deliver all tasks professionally.
The benefits of using Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus are here too:
- Small and midsized business ventures are well taken care of by this productivity edition.
- Tools available here include: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft OneNote 2010, Microsoft Publisher 2010, and Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Workspace, and Communicator.
- You can take the productivity suite experience across all devices that you have (with a browser) by using Office Web Apps. You can create, edit and access documents saved as Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 files.
- To help you remain productive even when offline, Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus lets you use SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- This robust suite gives you the much-required flexibility and strength that your business venture needs.
We hope that the points mentioned in the article would have reduced your uncertainty about the particular suite that would suit your needs. Depending on your set-up, the number of users you need the suite for, the features that you want to explore, and the flexibility that you need – pick your choice!
Looking for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus download? Visit the official website and get the process started off in a jiffy.