Upgrade to Microsoft® Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 is the new office suite presented by Microsoft after Microsoft Office 2007. Some of the products included in this suite include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote and many more that are compatible with most browsers. These products help you create worksheets, text documents, presentations and do much more to accentuate your productivity. Along with this, Microsoft Office 2010 comes equipped with a number of new features that were not available in Microsoft Office 2007. But to make use of all these features to enhance your productivity, you need to upgrade to Office 2010 from your version of Microsoft Office suite.
- How can I upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010 from Microsoft Office 2007?
- Can Microsoft Outlook 2010 exist with the previous version?
- Programs in each version of Microsoft Office 2010 suite
- System requirements for Microsoft Office 2010
How can I upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010 from Microsoft Office 2007?
You can upgrade to Microsoft Office 2010 beta from Microsoft Office 2007 in two ways. You can either completely remove Microsoft Office 2007 from your system or you can customize the settings to make Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007 exist together. To upgrade from your version, run the set up file from the installation CD or run the exe file. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can Microsoft Outlook 2010 exist with the previous version of Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Outlook 2010 cannot exist with the previous version of Microsoft Office if both the versions of Microsoft Office have been installed on your computer. You need to completely uninstall the previous version. Microsoft Outlook 2010 updates the profile whereas older versions are unable to do so.
The programs in each version of Microsoft Office 2010 suite are as follows:
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Publisher 2010.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010: Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft OneNote.
To install Microsoft Office 2010, your system should fulfil the following requirements: 500 MHz or higher processor, 256 MB or more RAM, 3.5 GB free space on hard disk, 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor and operating system should be Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7. Additionally, install Microsoft Silverlight 3 in order to enhance your experience of working online and to control the Microsoft Office 2010 interactive guides.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance