Review on Microsoft® Office® 2010 suites
Microsoft Office 2010 suites are available in six versions. It has split into two versions viz. Three user versions and Business versions. It includes Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 version, Microsoft Home and Business 2010 version, Microsoft Office Standard 2010, Microsoft Office Professional 2010, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and Microsoft Office Professional Academy 2010. Microsoft 2010 is available only in 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
Microsoft Office 2010 suites help to accomplish your work more easily, so you can depend on this suits and produce good results. Microsoft Office 2010 suites provide very excellent performance to create documents. This is developed for home and office usage. This office suite helps to execute valuable ideas.
Microsoft Office 2010 suite provides high creativity to our works. There are 6 versions included in this suite. Most of them are combined with excellent tools. The user version combines with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook (not available in Home and student version), and Publisher (only in standard version). Microsoft Office 2010 suites provide some picture formatting tools also. The system requires 500MHz or faster processor, 256 MB Random access memory. The resolution required for the display is 1024*576 or higher, 64 MB or More memory (video) and the Operating Systems are Windows XP (with service pack 3) (32 bit), Vista, 7, server 3, 8 (32 bit). This product functions and performance are based on the system configuration.
- FIVE –Â Features of three user versionsThe user versions are Microsoft Home and Student version, Home and Business version and Standard version. The Home and Business versions helps to work from home or run a small business. It delivers excellent tools and work anywhere. The Home and Student version works very efficiently whether we are doing homework or calculations. The Standard user version gives value for our investment and it is better for our business usage.
- FOUR –Â Features of three business versionsThree business versions are Microsoft Office Professional 2010, Professional Plus 2010 and Professional academic 2010. This Microsoft Office Professional 2010 tools gives very powerful support for our business. The Microsoft Professional Academic 2010 software gives good succeed in schools, colleges and other small business and it work well with all. The Microsoft Professional plus gives additional tools for business.
- THREE –Â Track and manage the documents very friendly.Microsoft Office 2010 suite provides to manage and control the E-mail conversation with Microsoft Outlook 2010. We can enhance the photos through control brightness, add visual effect, crop and sharpen or soften from right within your documents. Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 supports to edit videos and then add visual impact with amazing animations and new dynamic slid transitions.
- TWO –Â PersonalizingWe can access quickly our favourite comments through improved ribbon. It can customize and create the tab. It supports to express our ideas with good speed and original. We personalize our presentation very easily. It supports to manage our accounts very efficiently. We share our works with others through online also. And it organizes our household information in one place.
- ONE – Â Enhanced user ExperienceWe can share, save, print, and publish our documents just through some clicks. It has added some visual effects also like shadow, reflection, glow and bevel. Microsoft Office 2010 suites includes some powerful tools for calculations and text editing. It helps to make outstanding documents.
Microsoft Office 2010 suites includes excellent tools to create documents. It provides power and flexible way to deliver our best work at school, at home or at Office.