Microsoft® Office 2010 Equation Editor
Equation Editor is an extremely powerful tool which helps to edit various formulae and gives a scope to the students or users to build equations related to mathematics and science in WYSIWYG interface. This interface helps user to find something very identical to the end result while the document gets generated.
Initiated by Design Science, this Microsoft Office 2010 Equation Editor incorporates itself in all Microsoft Office versions and proves to be a very useful tool in various commercial applications. It is an abridged version of MathType which was also developed by Design Science.
- Key Benefits Associated
- In Collaboration with Excel 2010
- Usefulness of Equation Editor 2010 in PowerPoint Applications
Key benefits associated
- With the ease of adding common mathematical equations to the documents, this Equation Editor can help the users to create their own traditional type equations with the help of various mathematical functions from the library.
- This tool in particular has been made versatile in terms of its use in Microsoft Word, Excel and even in PowerPoint which is un-imaginably convenient for its end users to complete their mathematical tasks.
- One of its most important embedded trait is Word 2010 built-in Equation which has a lot of stored equations. This helps to fulfill the needs of a user depending upon his look outs for a particular set of equations. This proves to be a very tedious task as this feature helps to manipulate to arrive at the desired equations without causing a slightest of worry to the user.
- This Equation Editor tools takes perfect care of the time factor involved in completing the intricate mathematical tasks. The required tasks can be finished without the consumption of much time.
In collaboration with Excel 2010
Previously the use of Equation Editor was restricted to Microsoft Word but this 2010 Editor allows the users to find the same in Excel 2010 which is very similar to that present in the Microsoft Word . One can easily insert a new equation in the opened up textbox in Excel 2010. Then you will be soon able to see a gallery of equations from where you can choose your desired one. Once the inserting work is over, you will reach the Ribbon Tab “Equation Tools” where you can do the editing and formatting stuffs.
Equation Editor also serves handy in case of PowerPoint 2010. After opening up the PowerPoint application you can click on the insert option where you will be able to locate the Equation Editor. Then you can go with your choice of equations and formulae which can be added easily to your presentation.
Basically Equation Editor shows up with two common errors such as “variation” and placing of a bar over any character. The error with the variation is that it “var” is a function name and it gets recongised as a function only. If you press Ctl+Shift+E(capital), the Equation Editor goes to the text mode and you can type “variation” now. Now if you want to place bar over a character say x, press Ctl+Underline which does the job.
Overall, the Equation Editor 2010 brings a lot of convenience while dealing with equations and formulae. The more one explores the versatility of it, more he is benefited.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 can provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Comprehensive support for Office 2010 Equation Editor
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer's speed and performance