Buy Microsoft® Office 2010
Should I buy Microsoft Office 2010 or wait for Microsoft Office 2015?
Are you debating whether you should buy Microsoft Office 2010 or wait for the Microsoft Office 2015 launch which has been fueling rumor mills for the last few days? Win the future. Well, let us assure you that practically speaking, Microsoft Office 2010 is still your only real choice – especially since neither the pre-beta nor the beta version of Microsoft Office 2015 has arrived as yet. So Microsoft Office 2010 it is. To put it simply, Microsoft Office 2010 is the best buy for professionals who look to organizing all their business data and information on one single platform. It is the most efficient suite of productivity tools for not just professionals and entrepreneurs but also individual home users.
TIP: You could get Microsoft Office 2010 cheap if you keep an eye out for the various offers that Microsoft launches from time to time.
What’s so amazing about Microsoft Office 2010?
Well, we suggest you check out the following features to be fully convinced:
- Microsoft Outlook social connector: What happens if you merge your mailbox with your social networks? With Microsoft Outlook social connector you can do just that. Whether you love Facebook, LinkedIn, Windows Live, you get it all at one single point with Microsoft Outlook social connector. Know it all here.
- Linked Notes in Microsoft OneNote: This is one digital notebook program that many office goers just can’t live without. It is like a ‘hidden gem’ that captures text, video, audio and other content types in one single location. Want to tap the unlimited potential to get things done the easy way, then just click here.
- Sparklines in Microsoft Excel: Have you seen data speak out? Well, with Sparklines it happens. Sparklines are charts that fit into a single cell to show a trend at-a-glance. It is a simpler and cleaner way to represent visual data. Know it all here.
- Photo Editing in Microsoft Word: Now work on Microsoft Word not only with words but with pics as well. Photo editing in Microsoft Word in Microsoft Office 2010 is a built-in photo editing feature that makes it easier than ever to import snapshots from the Web, edit them, and add visual effects in your document.
- Video and Broadcast Capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint: Get the edge with Microsoft Office 2010 PowerPoint. Now you will be able to embed videos directly into your presentation along with animations and lots more.
- Office Web Apps: With just Windows Live SkyDrive, now you can access your documents virtually anywhere. Whether at workplace or away, now work never suffers. Check out more here.
- Ribbon you can personalize: Access your favorite commands easily, customize your tabs and make Microsoft Office 2010 work to your beat.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 or Purchase Microsoft Office 2010
If you want to download Microsoft Office 2010, then you should clearly understand that this suite is specifically for those who require professional-level productivity apps. The interface is completely reworked and if you are looking for dead simple office software, then you are in for a surprise. However, if you are completely in love with Microsoft Office 2010 and are already eager to work on the above mentioned Microsoft Office 2010 features, then click on this download and purchase Microsoft Office 2010 in minutes.
Microsoft Office 2010 Web Apps and Cloud Computing
One of the most exciting features to look out for, when buying Microsoft Office 2010 is the Office Web Apps. Office Web Apps enables the access to Microsoft productivity tools, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint via a browser with the documents kept in a Windows Live account or an organization’s corporate SharePoint server.
If you are used to sharing documents via e-mail with heavy attachments, then life now becomes so easy. With Office Web Apps, documents can be placed on Microsoft Live or on a corporation’s SharePoint server and a link sent to collaborators who can view or modify the document based on the document owner’s selected preferences. This definitely makes life easy for organizations and individual users as well.
So, are you still wondering whether to buy Microsoft Office 2010?